Every year in Ireland over a million Christmas cards are sent by post and with good reason as it is a wonderful reason to keep in touch with clients. We can take the hassle out of Christmas cards by digitally printing and personalising each card and envelope, sort for postage and post.
The options you need...
- Overprint charity cards of your choice
- We can bespoke design your own card
- Personalise with variable data
- Choice of matt or gloss laminates
- Packing service available
Digital printing, ideal for short run Christmas Cards
Advantages of digital print
- Shorter Turnaround. What you see is what you get.
- Less waste. Printed image doesn’t differ from coated to uncoated.
- Cost effective for low volume printing.
- Variable data printing. Using information from a database or external file, text and graphics can be changed on each piece without stopping or slowing down the press.
We can help with our expertise by advising on specific and unusual finishes to make them stand out from the crowd.
- Marketing Consent Given: TrueQR code linking websites or video related content
- Die cuts using unusual shapes
- Embossing / debossing
- Spot U.V. / Litho varnishes for that subtle difference
- Special metallic colours
- Duplexing the cover
- Matt and gloss laminates
- Different binding mechanisms
- Mixing different papers within the publication.