A greeting card is an illustrated, folded card featuring an expression of friendship or other sentiment. Although greeting cards are usually given on special occasions such as birthdays, Christmas or other holidays, they are also sent to convey thanks or express other feeling. Greeting cards, usually packaged with an envelope, come in a variety of styles.
Contact us for pricing
The options you need...
- We can bespoke design your own card
- Personalise with variable data
- Choice of matt or gloss laminates
- Finishing available, foil, embossing, spot UV
- Packing service available
Digital printing for short run Greeting Cards
Most orders under 1,000 are suited to digital printing.
Advantages of digital print
- Shorter turnaround.
- Every print is the same. More accurate counts, less waste and fewer variations due to not having to balance ink and water during press run. Printed image doesn’t differ from coated to uncoated.
- Cheaper low volume printing. While the unit cost of each piece may be higher than with offset printing, when setup costs are included digital printing provides lower per unit costs for very small print runs.
- Variable Data Printing is a form of customizable digital printing. Using information from a database or external file, text and graphics can be changed on each piece without stopping or slowing down the press.
Clients require their Annual Report to be a statement of good design, engaging and dramatic which communicates to their shareholders.
Go to Brochures/ Booklets for pricing
We can help with our expertise by advising on specific and unusual finishes to make them stand out from the crowd.
- Marketing Consent Given: TrueQR code linking websites or video related content
- Die cuts using unusual shapes
- Embossing / debossing
- Spot U.V. / Litho varnishes for that subtle difference
- Special metallic colours
- Duplexing the cover
- Matt and gloss laminates
- Different binding mechanisms
- Mixing different papers within the publication.