A card used for the display of an advertisement. A tent card is printed and folded so that it is readable on either side of the fold and can stand free on a table top, counter, or other flat surface.
Contact us for pricing
- Used in restaurants to advertise the specials of the day
- Can be three sided
- Usually printed on heavy stock
- Die cut shapes can add an extra dimension
- Personalising is an option too
Digital printing, ideal for short run Tent Cards
Orders under 1,000 are suited to digital printing.
Advantages of digital print
- Shorter Turnaround. What you see is what you get.
- Less waste. Printed image doesn’t differ from coated to uncoated.
- Cost effective for low volume printing.
- Variable data printing. Using information from a database or external file, text and graphics can be changed on each piece without stopping or slowing down the press.