Compliments slips are informal and sometimes can be a substitute for more formal letters of reply, for example; the response to a request for a product catalogue or a price list or catalogue, with a compliments slip attached, rather than with a formal letter of reply. The inclusion of compliments slips in responses to such routine requests is often seen by businesses as a necessary step in maintaining good public relations.
Go to Stationery for pricing
Here are some suggestions you might consider:
- Usually DL in size to fit business envelopes but any size could be chosen
- Can be on a heavier stock than the letterhead
- You could consider using plastic or any of the following finishes;
- Foiling or metallic colours
- Silk screen white ink on black boards
- Using cut outs or round corners
- Embossing / debossing
- Spot UV
Clients require their Annual Report to be a statement of good design, engaging and dramatic which communicates to their shareholders.
Go to Brochures/ Booklets for pricing
We can help with our expertise by advising on specific and unusual finishes to make them stand out from the crowd.
- Marketing Consent Given: TrueQR code linking websites or video related content
- Die cuts using unusual shapes
- Embossing / debossing
- Spot U.V. / Litho varnishes for that subtle difference
- Special metallic colours
- Duplexing the cover
- Matt and gloss laminates
- Different binding mechanisms
- Mixing different papers within the publication.
Digital printing for short run Compliment Slips
Digital printing is an ideal way of making a cost saving even up to several thousand due to the size and the ability to gang six DL compliment slips up on an SRA3 sheet.
Advantages of digital print
- Shorter turnaround.
- Every print is the same. More accurate counts, less waste and fewer variations due to not having to balance ink and water during press run. Printed image doesn’t differ from coated to uncoated.
- Cheaper low volume printing. While the unit cost of each piece may be higher than with offset printing, when setup costs are included digital printing provides lower per unit costs for very small print runs.
- Variable Data Printing is a form of customizable digital printing. Using information from a database or external file, text and graphics can be changed on each piece without stopping or slowing down the press.