Digitally printing Invites
Invites tend to be low volume so digitally printing is the ideal solution. Our digital press offers exceptional print quality and is comparable to lithographic printing, ideal for the quality conscious client. In digital printing we can print both sides of a sheet at the same time with a selection of coated and uncoated papers with weights from 85gsm to 350gsm to choose from.
- There is no set size or shape
- No need to restrict your invite to two pages
- The stock choice is important if you wish to make an impression
- Consider using ribbon or any of the following finishes;
- Foiling or metallic colours (must be litho for metallic colours)
- Using cut outs or round corners
- Embossing / debossing
- Spot UV
If you require some of these additional options please mention it in the "Special Instructions" on the last page of the quote form below.