- Litho print - for larger print orders
- Digital print - for shorter run orders
- Weights from 60gsm to 400gsm (litho) or 85gsm to 350gsm (digital)
- Materials available are coated gloss / silk or uncoated
Get a quote...
Digital printing for short run Brochures
In these difficult times everything is about cost saving and digitally printing your leaflets is the ideal solution.
Advantages of digital print
- Shorter turnaround.
- Every print is the same. More accurate counts, less waste and fewer variations due to not having to balance ink and water during press run. Printed image doesn’t differ from coated to uncoated.
- Cheaper low volume printing. While the unit cost of each piece may be higher than with offset printing, when setup costs are included digital printing provides lower per unit costs for very small print runs.
- Variable Data Printing is a form of customizable digital printing. Using information from a database or external file, text and graphics can be changed on each piece without stopping or slowing down the press.