- Lithographically printed posters from A4 to B2
- Ideal weight for posters is 170gsm
- Silk papers sealed with matt varnish
- Choice of gloss or matt laminates
- Contact sales for larger sizes or other options
Get a quote...
Digital printing for short run Poster
In these difficult times everything is about cost saving and digitally printing your artwork is the ideal solution. (For posters A3 and below)
Advantages of digital print
- Shorter turnaround.
- Every print is the same. More accurate counts, less waste and fewer variations due to not having to balance ink and water during press run. Printed image doesn’t differ from coated to uncoated.
- Cheaper low volume printing. While the unit cost of each piece may be higher than with offset printing, when setup costs are included digital printing provides lower per unit costs for very small print runs.
- Variable Data Printing is a form of customizable digital printing. Using information from a database or external file, text and graphics can be changed on each piece without stopping or slowing down the press.