A newsletter is a regularly distributed publication generally about one main topic that is of interest to its subscribers.
Many newsletters are published by schools, clubs, churches, societies, associations, and especially companies, mainly to provide information of interest to their members, customers or employees. Sending newsletters to customers and prospects is a common marketing strategy.
Contact us for pricing
- Design and typesetting service to final PDF for digital distribution and print
- We can rearrange your Word file and give them a more professional look
- Choice of papers from gloss art to uncoated
- Personalizing and mailing fulfillment options available
Digital printing, ideal for short run Menus
Orders under 1,000 are suited to digital printing.
Advantages of digital print
- Shorter Turnaround. What you see is what you get.
- Less waste. Printed image doesn’t differ from coated to uncoated.
- Cost effective for low volume printing.
- Variable data printing. Using information from a database or external file, text and graphics can be changed on each piece without stopping or slowing down the press.
Clients require their Annual Report to be a statement of good design, engaging and dramatic which communicates to their shareholders.
Go to Brochures/ Booklets for pricing
We can help with our expertise by advising on specific and unusual finishes to make them stand out from the crowd.
- Marketing Consent Given: TrueQR code linking websites or video related content
- Die cuts using unusual shapes
- Embossing / debossing
- Spot U.V. / Litho varnishes for that subtle difference
- Special metallic colours
- Duplexing the cover
- Matt and gloss laminates
- Different binding mechanisms
- Mixing different papers within the publication.