Impress has been producing pharmaceutical patient information leaflets for over ten years. We have the experience and specialist print and finishing knowledge to guarantee full compliance on every job. All aspects of the production process are in-house and adhere to EC directives.
Contact us for pricing
- Perfect traceability throughout the production process
- Appraised by the pharmaceutical industry and have met all SQL standards
- New additional Pharma folding machine installed May 2012
- Leaflets can be delivered within 48 hours of order placement
- Booklets and packaging with Braille also produced
Digital printing, ideal for short run Pharmaceutical Inserts
Orders under 1,000 are suited to digital printing.
Advantages of digital print
- Shorter Turnaround. What you see is what you get.
- Less waste. Printed image doesn’t differ from coated to uncoated.
- Cost effective for low volume printing.
- Variable data printing. Using information from a database or external file, text and graphics can be changed on each piece without stopping or slowing down the press.
Clients require their Annual Report to be a statement of good design, engaging and dramatic which communicates to their shareholders.
Go to Brochures/ Booklets for pricing
We can help with our expertise by advising on specific and unusual finishes to make them stand out from the crowd.
- Marketing Consent Given: TrueQR code linking websites or video related content
- Die cuts using unusual shapes
- Embossing / debossing
- Spot U.V. / Litho varnishes for that subtle difference
- Special metallic colours
- Duplexing the cover
- Matt and gloss laminates
- Different binding mechanisms
- Mixing different papers within the publication.