A showcard is usually a 2mm board with a printed face and a strut glued to the reverse to enable the card to stand on its own. To get the best quality print we print on quality 170gsm paper and mount to the 2mm board which has led to the term “mount and strut”.
Contact us for pricing
- Usually A4 in size but can be any size up to A2
- To protect the image it is best to laminate using gloss or matt laminates
- Larger showcards can hold pockets to take leaflets
- Shapes die cut into the board can be eye catching
Digital printing, ideal for short run Showcards
Orders under 1,000 are suited to digital printing.
Advantages of digital print
- Shorter Turnaround. What you see is what you get.
- Less waste. Printed image doesn’t differ from coated to uncoated.
- Cost effective for low volume printing.
- Variable data printing. Using information from a database or external file, text and graphics can be changed on each piece without stopping or slowing down the press.